Ace of Hearts is one in a series of three one-off necklaces handcrafted in our Byron Bay studio.
• Old decorative matte glass beads from Nepal.
• Miniature skull beads intricately carved by hand from buffalo horn, using a 300-year-old design passed down through generations of a family carvers. (see history menu for symbolism of the buffalo)
• Knotted and wrapped kangaroo-hide leather detail.
• Ceramic disk beads from Mykonos, Greece.
• Miniature glass beads and brass chain.
Symbolism of the Buffalo:
Considered a gift from the Great Spirit to the Native American people, the buffalo represents: wisdom, patience, prosperity, gratitude, abundance, strength, stability, consistency and blessing.
The buffalo teaches us to remain well grounded, find strength to carry on our path, to be in harmony with Mother Earth and to connect with the sacredness of life.
Please contact us for further information on sizing and dimensions... Simply click the 'Ask A Question' link below!
FROM THE BLOG