This grungy necklace has a classic urban edge with a feminine touch for those of us who like to do skulls with a little style.
Each skull pendant has been meticulously carved by hand from deer antler, using a 300-year-old design passed down through generations of a family of carvers.
Hand beaded with miniature glass beads this is a simple and stylish necklace perfect for layering.
* Please note this skull pendant is also available on a brass chain coupled with a miniature key pendant, and can be found in the 'Shop Mens | Neckwear' section of our website.
Watch this space! We are currently in the process of researching some interesting facts to accompany this piece.
• One size.
• Length from back of neck to top of pendant: 33.5cm
• Length of pendant: 2.5cm
• Width of pendant at its widest point: 1.5cm
• Due to the hand carved nature of this pendant, size may vary slightly to the above measurements.
• Colour variances of this product will occur due to the nature of the antler bone.
• Deer naturally shed their antlers. When purchasing antlers for production of this and other pieces, we ensure we utilise the whole antler by carving miniature skulls that we incorporate into many of our one-off pieces.
FROM THE BLOG